Tuesday, April 7, 2015

D.O for the B.O

Let's talk about.....body odor 
BABY.
Let's talk about you and me and how we sweat and stink.

In high school/college/all my life
I was the girl buying the intense stuff.
Basically medical grade without the prescription. 
I remember the armpits of my shirts hardening and becoming basically non fabric because of the intense deodorant I used.

HOWEVER....tons of articles/stuff the internet told me made me think this deodorant will kill me.
Being a mom makes you reevaluate this stuff...
my awesome mother in law (I seriously ADORE her)

Bought me some awesome deodorant
 for Christmas that was 100% natural AND ACTUALLY FREAKING WORKED
 Awesome!

And I LOVED IT. 
Trying to live healthier right?
Boo got on board and it was gone....then I tried a more expensive version

Worked ok....felt a little stinker......

THEN I FOUND DOTERRA!!!

and thought....why the heck don't we make our own deodorant....

I went on a Pinterest rage and found this  amazing recipe! 




AND IT WORKS. 

And it cost way less than 8.99 for us to make TWO jars of it. 

We used lemon grass and melaleuca oils for the scent/oil.

It was humid as heck today and I am not stinky.

It works, y'all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment